Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A 180 degree turn back towards progess...hopefully (Matt's 2nd)


So following suit with the craziness I've allowed myself to suffer through the past couple years, I decided to make a last minute change. However this change isn't really a change as much as changing my decision to make a change by not changing! Try to figure that out! Anyways I've decided to return/stay at UT Dallas to finish out my undergrad degree in Arts and Performance with a focus in Music. A lovely long titled degree meaning I get to do music and art for a couple years :). I'm very happy with this decision because I was not liking the idea of 4 more years of schooling that my UNT adviser informed me I would have to endure. While feeling perky about my decision I shot off to good ole Wal-mart to get a filing cabinet and some groceries. On the way while driving up a hill my car decided to break down. Thanks to that hill I was able to put the car in nuetral and roll backwards down into a side street and park. My mom and I chained it up and dragged it back the house later. So i have time to write this blog since I'm not going anywhere anymore... Thats mostly it for me, Ryo will be posting shortly to fill everyone in on more amiable events in the Minich household.

ciao,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment