Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Commotion, emotion, and my humans.

So friday my female human (mom) had a celebration of some sort for herself. (Happy b-day momma!) All my humans were gone for a while and returned with the smell of frozen yogurt on them! Then the next day almost 35 of the humans showed up in my domain! Apparently the treelike one (Tim) is going to some place called Prague, so the other humans are celebrating him leaving. Makes no sense to me, I'm always so lonely and confused when a human leaves. My human (Matt) is still keeping my room a mess, he sure does talk about his problems alot these days. Gets on my nerves a bit, I can't chew on my new bone in peace without him making snide remarks like "oh ryo that's a tasty looking bone!" or "hey ryo that should make your breath smell better!". However we have taken some epic naps together with my feline spy...shes not a friend, not a companion. Lili the cat is my spy and informant on the feline world. She's like my personal case study on the feline condition. However sometimes she crosses the barrier between spy and ally without my permition. In the picture above I was just too tired to do anything about it...more on things soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment