Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I like pleasure spiked with pain and music is my aeroplane. It's my aeroplane

Ahhhh music. I love it so. After all its what I now go to school for now! And because I mad the wonderful decision to switch my major I'm now getting to more of the fun part. My classes are listed in my last post so i won't bother with that again, but I will say that I'm quite excited about my digital music II class. I'm actually going to be able to just record a song that I've been wanting to do for a while and use it as my project for class. So now I have an excuse to hole up in my room and work on music "I'm doing homework mom!". Kevin and I are looking to become producers for hire and to start recording bands. Its something I've always wanted to do, but I'm definitely getting more motivated than usual and I'm putting in some extra work to learn the ins and outs of the MANY MANY different recording softwares I'll be using as well as the whole MIDI vs. audio track thing. Other than being quite musically inspired, pretty much the past 3 days, I've just been working alot and battling my computer. It seems to have a death wish, but I've persuaded it to live on for just a while longer. Also I got new cross training shoes and tested em out by running 4 miles with my parents last night. Did better than I thought I would, but I definitely don't enjoy it as much as they do haha. more stuff later.

No comments:

Post a Comment